Renee Zellweger raises eyebrows while discussing marrying a gay man

Mail Online | 5/14/2005 | Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/09/03/19/18026466-0-image-a-89_1567535605445.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/21/7423716605806492810/1024x576_MP4_7423716605806492810.mp4

Her ex husband country singer Kenny Chesney fiercely denied he was gay after she cited fraud as the reason for an annulment of their four-month marriage back in 2005.

And 14 years after the annulment, Renee Zellweger sat down with Vulture to discuss her new role as Judy Garland - with the writer of the story - Jonathan Van Meter -making note that both Judy and her daughter Liza Minnelli married gay men.

Actress - Interview - 'It - Interesting - Judy

He mentions that to the actress, 50, during the interview, writing: 'It's interesting that both Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli married gay men, I say, and here she makes the most complicated and hilarious face imaginable, one that seems to say, all at once, Haven't we all? And Go Figure!'

He wrote: '"Cute's cute," she says. "Handsome is handsome! Sweet is sweet. If it works... I mean... I mean! Sometimes it just doesn't really matter. It just dudn't. If there's a spark, it just is, and who needs to explain it?" (At the moment, she's single, after a long relationship with a musician, her previous high-profile boyfriends include Bradley Cooper, Kenny Chesney, Jim Carrey, and George Clooney.'

Judy - Vincente - Minnelli - Biography - Com

Judy was married to Vincente Minnelli who was reportedly gay or bisexual, according to Biography.com; her fourth husband Mark Herron was also reportedly gay.

Liza was was married to Peter Allen, who was gay and didn't find out until after they wed; her fourth husband David Gest was rumored to be gay but he had denied it.

Renee - Knot - Kenny - Chesney - May

Renee tied the knot with Kenny Chesney in May 2005 but four months later, they got an annulment; she cited fraud as the reason for their split.

The reason kicked off a storm of speculation that Kenny was gay, something which he fiercely denied.

Statement - Time - 'fraud - Language

She came out with a statement at the time that 'fraud' is 'simply legal language and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...