Allen West: Kate Steinle Shows Ideological Agenda of Left Is More Important Than American Lives

CNS News | 9/3/2019 | Staff
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/allen_west_with_american_flag_youtube_screenshot_53.jpg

I had a friend send me this very funny meme. It read: “Cheat to get into college and go to jail, cheat and enter America illegally, and go to college.” I am sure we can all find the humor in that statement, but there is also a serious truth and disgust about that statement. When we hear presidential candidates stating that they would provide free healthcare to illegal immigrants it should cause every American concern. That is true especially as we still have our veterans struggling. Funny, in New York, they consented to provide free college benefits to illegal immigrants, but not to Gold Star families.

With all of this as a backdrop, there was a highly disturbing decision that was recently made in California, but then again, there are many disturbing decisions emanating out of California.

Piece - Townhall

See the following piece from Townhall below:

“The San Francisco Chronicle reports that a California Appeals court has overturned the gun conviction against the illegal immigrant who killed the young American woman, Kate Steinle, in 2015. Jose Inez Garcia Zarate had already been acquitted of murder charges in 2017 related to the case after the court ruled his actions as an accident.

Zarate - Times - Country - Time - Incident

“Zarate has been previously deported five times and was in the country illegally at the time of the incident. On Friday, the ‘1st District Court of Appeals...overturned a gun conviction against Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate because the judge failed to instruct the jury on one of his defenses.”

“The death occurred on a pier on San Francisco’s waterfront. San Francisco considers itself a sanctuary city, meaning it refuses to comply with federal immigration law. It is likely that had it complied with federal law, and had America secured its borders, Steinle would still be alive since Zarate would not have been present in the United States.”

First, let...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!