Botched surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif launches skincare line for young people

Mail Online | 8/28/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/28/18/17785138-0-image-a-6_1567012268922.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/28/7115987964099080742/1024x576_MP4_7115987964099080742.mp4

Dr. Paul Nassif may make his living as a plastic surgeon, but he is looking to prevent younger generations from having to go under his knife with his new skincare line.

The 57-year-old star of the E! reality series Botched launched as|if by Nassif with the goal of helping millennials and Gen Zers develop good skincare habits while they are still young.

Goal - Regimen - Skin - Future - DailyMail

'The goal of starting a skincare regimen early is to keep your skin looking good now and for the future,' he told DailyMail.com. 'The healthier your skin is the easier it will be for the hydro-facials, micro-needling, and lasers to work to enhance your beauty.'

The debut line consists of three products with social media-inspired names: #GetWoke, a $34 exfoliating cleanser; #AreWeClear?, a $40 skin defining essence; and #YouFeelMe?, a $38 hydrocream moisturizer.

Products - Results - FreshStart - Regimen - Kit

The products are meant to be used together for maximum results, and all three are included in the #FreshStart regimen kit, which retails for $89.95.

The cleanser, the essence, and the moisturizer are each packed with collagen builders, botanical extracts, and a peptide complex that is exclusive to the brand.

Plastic - Surgeon - Beverly - Hills - Dr

As a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, Dr. Nassif sees damaged skin on a daily basis, and he knows exactly what needs to be done for it to keep its youthful appearance.

'I see the skin from the inside out when I’m operating on it — I can see the dehydration and the abuse,' he explained. 'As a plastic surgeon, I know the skin better than anybody because I see it in all the different layers.'

Dr - Nassif - Skincare - Regimen - Need

Dr. Nassif believes a good skincare regimen can negate the need for plastic surgery or injectables down the line, though he noted that 'there are certain procedures like noses and chins that have nothing to do with your skin.'

'The younger folks,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!