Faces of left wing hate: Bill Maher

www.floppingaces.net | 8/27/2019 | DrJohn
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
I thought it would be interesting to scrutinize the evolution the left and in particular the democrat party has undergone, piece at a time. It is no longer civilized. It has been co opted by pure unadulterated irrational hatred. It is taking on the appearance of mental illness.

Bill Maher once likened those who flew the American jets full of living people into buildings on 9-11 heroes.

Cowards - Cruise - Missiles - Miles - Airplane

“We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That’s cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it’s not cowardly.”

He really hasn’t let up since but instead has gone even farther into the contemptible barrel. Recently he celebrated the death of David Koch:

HBO - Time - Host - Bill - Maher

HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher celebrated the death of right-wing billionaire David Koch, who died of prostate cancer.

“I guess I’m going to have to reevaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer,” Maher said.

Condolences - Politicians - Mourners - Lieu - Flowers

“Condolences poured in from all the politicians he owned and mourners are being asked, in lieu of flowers, to just leave their car engine running,” he said.

“I know these seem like harsh words and harsh jokes, and I’m sure I will be condemned for them on Fox News, which will portray Mr. Koch as a principled libertarian who believed in the free market,” Maher said. “He and his brother have done more than anybody to fund climate science deniers — for decades.”

Amazon - End - Maher

“So f*ck him, cause the Amazon is burning up, I’m glad he’s dead and I hope the end was painful,” Maher said.

Memorial Sloan Kettering yesterday announced the largest single gift in its history, a $150 million commitment from longtime board member David H. Koch to build a state-of-the-art outpatient medical facility that will transform cancer care. Scheduled to open in 2019, the new center will provide the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.floppingaces.net
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: