S Club 7's Bradley McIntosh reveals man killed in Kent stabbing was his cousin

Mail Online | 8/27/2019 | Terri-ann Williams For Mailonline
rubydrummer (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/27/15/17746210-0-image-a-107_1566915913162.jpg

Former S Club star Bradley McIntosh has paid tribute to his cousin who was stabbed to death at the weekend in Kent.

McIntosh, 38, revealed at a festival in Worcestershire, that Andre Bent, 21, was the victim of the fatal knife attack.

Performance - Sunshine - Festival - Bradley - Fans

During his performance at the Sunshine Festival Bradley urged fans to take part in a minute's silence.

Taking to the stage with band-mates Jo O’Meara and Tina Barrett on Sunday afternoon the star looked solemn as he addressed the crowd.

Sun - Worcester - Home

According to The Sun he said: 'I'd rather be here performing for you Worcester, than moping at home.

'But please can we have a minute's silence for my cousin.'

Fans - Head - Cousin

After this, fans went on to bow their head in mourning for his cousin.

Detectives have now charged four people following the disturbance that took place at around 3am on Sunday.

Individuals - Morning - Kent - Essex - Serious

The four arrested individuals were detained on the same morning and the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate has since charged each of them with violent disorder.

Those who have been charged include, Yussef Abdi Aweys, 19, Darien Thompson-Cox, 21, Mohamed Abdurahman, 23, Nathaniel Small, 22, all from London.

Medway

All were set to appear at Medway...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!