Gigi Hadid gets close to new Bachelorette beau Tyler Cameron at VMAs after-party

Mail Online | 8/27/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/27/14/17744630-0-image-a-19_1566913545162.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/27/1877023720897792218/1024x576_MP4_1877023720897792218.mp4

Gigi Hadid was seen with her new beau, Bachelorette contestant Tyler Cameron, at a VMA after party in NYC on Monday.

The pair looked very happy together at the Republic Records bash at the Fleur Room in Moxy Chelsea, though they made sure not to be photographed, according to UsWeekly.

Taylor - Swift - Section - Source - Site

'Gigi brought him over to Taylor Swift’s section and they chatted,' a source told the site.

'Tyler and Gigi were dancing all night. He had his arms wrapped around her and was kissing the back of her neck. They were inseparable,' it was added.

Time - Queer - Eye - Jonathan - Van

They also spent time with Queer Eye’s Jonathan Van Ness and Antoni Porowski ;for a while,' it was added.

'[Tyler] really seemed to fit in with her friend group.'

Models - Bachelorette - Month

The models have been dating since The Bachelorette ended earlier this month.

He was a runner up as star Hannah Brown chose another man as the winner - Jed Wyatt; that didn't end well, however, as she felt he only wanted the fame.

Hannah - Tyler - NYC - Gigi - Zayn

Hannah and Tyler were seen together in NYC but then he was linked to Gigi, who lasted dated Zayn Malik of One Direction.

Though there were no photos of Gigi and Tyler, she was seen with Taylor.

Sisters - Hadid - Ensembles - Awards - Newark

While the sisters Hadid were still in the nude ensembles they wore to the awards show in Newark, Taylor had swapped into a New York chic ensemble.

The singing sensation, who opened the VMAs with a rendition of her Pride anthem You Need To Calm Down, was in a glittering black trouser suit.

Sheer - Sleeves - Legs

Her ensemble featured sheer sleeves and legs,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?