Taylor Swift shares diary entry from the 2009 VMAs after Kanye West rushed the stage

Mail Online | 8/26/2019 | Shelby Slaughter At Dailymail.com
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/27/00/17721486-0-image-a-19_1566860669563.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/08/31/1418450360_4453886521001_4453825005001.mp4

It's been 10 years since she won the VMA for Best Female Video at the MTV Video Music Awards.

And now, fresh off the release of her latest album Lover, Taylor Swift, 29, is sharing an excerpt from her diary back in 2009 when Kanye West, 42, infamously interrupted her acceptance speech.

Rapper - Stage - Microphone - Hands - Crowd

The rapper rushed on stage and grabbed the microphone from her hands and told the crowd that Beyonce's song Single Ladies actually deserved the award before walking off stage during the live show.

When Beyonce came on stage later that evening to accept her award for Video of the Year, she gracefully let Taylor come on stage to finish her speech.

Versions - Lover - Album - Entry - Day

In one of the deluxe versions of her Lover album, she shared an entry from that very day.

'Ahh… the things that can change in a week,' she wrote.

Stars - Music - Stage - Announce - Television

'If you had told me that one of the biggest stars in music was going to jump on stage and announce that he thought I shouldn't have won on live television, I would've said, 'That stuff doesn't really happen in real life.'

'Well… apparently… It does,' she said ending the entry.

Stunt - Feuds - Scandals - Taylor - Song

After that stunt, many feuds and scandals were soon to follow. Taylor wrote the song Innocent from her Speak Now album about Kanye and how she forgives him for what he did. And then, in 2015 the two made appearance together with his wife Kim Kardashian, 38, and even hugged it out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!