Biden: “If They’re (Voters) Concerned (About My Age), Don’t Vote for Me”…Then Mistakes Being in New Hampshire for Vermont

Sparta Report | 8/25/2019 | kingsjester
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/maxresdefault-5.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to dismiss voters concerned about his age, telling them not to vote for him in the 2020 Democratic primary race.

“I say if they’re concerned, don’t vote for me,” Biden said while speaking to reporters in Keene, N.H. When a reporter told Biden that voters he talked to were wondering if the former senator from Delaware had lost a step, Biden answered: “What do you think?”

Frontrunner - Number - Slip-ups - Scrutiny - Visit

The Democratic frontrunner has committed a number of verbal slip-ups that put him under scrutiny. During the same visit, Biden appeared to believe he was in neighboring Vermont.

“I’ve been here a number of times … I love this place,” Biden said when asked for his impression of the town. “Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it?”

Day - Biden - Assassinations - Rights - Martin

A day earlier, Biden was discussing the assassinations of civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. and former Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, D-N.Y. when he asked his audience to “imagine what would have happened if, God forbid, Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the de facto nominee.”

On Saturday, Biden said that his words were “misstated.”

Kind - Interesting - Way - Papers - Vice

“I found that kind of interesting, the way it was characterized in your papers,” the former vice president said. “I was making the point that my generation in ’68 faced a crisis, a significant crisis, and to make the point to the people in the room that — I said, just imagine if the same thing happened in your generation. That’s what the context was. Words matter a lot, and I got the point across. You’re the only guys that didn’t understand it.”

On Tuesday, Biden claimed that King and Kennedy were assassinated in the 1970s. Both were assassinated about two months apart in 1968.

Biden - Truth - Facts

Biden also claimed to support “truth over facts” and incorrectly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.