Taylor Swift has security cameras focused on her bottom at every meet-and-greet event

Mail Online | 8/24/2019 | Sara-aisha Kent For Mailonline
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/25/01/17657404-0-image-a-131_1566693271984.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/23/1458474621997399754/1024x576_MP4_1458474621997399754.mp4

Taylor Swift has revealed she has security cameras focused on her rear at every meet-and-greet, after being sexually assaulted in 2013.

Speaking to The Guardian, the Love Story hitmaker, 29, discussed the surveillance cameras surrounding her after she was groped on the backside by DJ David Mueller during a photocall at the Pepsi Center in Colorado.

Star - Mueller - Court - Case - August

The American star sued Mueller, which resulted in her winning a court case against him in August 2017 and suing him for a symbolic $1 - two months before the #MeToo movement took off.

Taylor discussed the measures she and her protection team now take following the assault, with cameras deliberately pointed at the lower half of her body.

'I - Reasons - Front - People

She said: 'I'm really lucky that it hadn't happened to me before. But that was one of the reasons it was so traumatising. I just didn't know that could happen. It was really brazen, in front of seven people.

'If something happens again, we can prove it with video footage from every angle.'

August - Jury - Taylor - Countersuit - Radio

In August 2017, an eight-member jury sided with Taylor in her countersuit against fired radio DJ Mueller in Denver.

Speaking of the court case, she continued: 'You're supposed to behave yourself in court and say 'rear end'."The other lawyer was saying, 'When did he touch your backside?' And I was like, 'A**! Call it what it is!'

Hours - Deliberating - Jury

After nearly four hours of deliberating, the jury, comprised of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!