Jordyn Woods On the Status Of Her Friendship With Kylie Jenner: ‘Does Anything Really End?’

ET Canada | 8/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/shutterstock_editorial_10361801ab_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Jordyn Woods is getting candid about the “toughest breakup” she’s gone through.

In a new interview with Teen Vogue, the 21-year-old model, actress and entrepreneur opens up about the status of her friendship with Kylie Jenner, following her alleged involvement in the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal, and what’s next for her.

Relationship - Breakup - Jenner - Woods - Definition

When asked about her strained relationship and “breakup” with Jenner, Woods hesitates before asking, “What’s the definition of a breakup?”

“‘The separation or breaking up of something into several pieces or sections. The end of a relationship,'” she reads after looking up the definition on her phone. “Those are the two things. What I’d ask is, ‘Does anything really end? Or is it a cycle?'”

Breakup - Father - Everything - Dad - Everything

“The toughest breakup I had to go through was losing my father,” she continues. “Everything doesn’t feel as intense as that. Losing my dad prepared me for everything that happens in life, and… life has thrown some really crazy things at me. That’s part of the process.” Woods’ father, John, died in 2017 after a battle with cancer.

For Woods, her father’s death changed many things for her, including her perspective on certain situations. When skimming through an old journal entry, which was written on her late father’s birthday, she reflects on how she was feeling at the time of her fallout with Jenner.

February - Birthday - Dad - Woods - Journal

“February 27, ‘happy birthday dad,’” Woods reads from the journal. “It’s interesting, that’s right before ‘Red Table Talk’.”

Jenner famously ended her friendship with her longtime best friend after Woods allegedly kissed Thompson, who was in a relationship...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.