Taylor Swift seems to be throwing shade at Kanye West in new song as decade-long feud rolls on

Mail Online | 8/23/2019 | Kellie Chudzinski For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/23/07/17598968-0-image-a-86_1566541821721.jpg

The VMA's this Monday marks the ten year anniversary their feud began, when Kanye West jumped on stage to interrupt Taylor Swift's Best Music Video acceptance speech.

But Taylor seems to have forgotten their decade long feud, and bad light it cast her in, at least for a moment.

Track - Existed—on - Album - Lover - Friday—fans

On the track, I Forgot You Existed—on her latest album Lover, released Friday—fans on Twitter thought it was a clear message on her feud with the Yeezus rapper.

She clearly points to be being on the negative end of public perception in a feud as she sings, 'Lived in the shade you were throwin, 'Til all of my sunshine was gone, gone, gone.'

Fans - Line - Ya - Feelings - Drake

Fans think her line 'And I couldn't get away from ya, In my feelings more than Drake, so yeah,' points to Kanye as he also publicly feuded with the Nice For What rapper.

The 29-year-old seems pressed by the public divide 'But then something happened one magical night, I forgot that you existed.'

Feelings - Indifference

And she makes her feelings clear, 'It isn't love, it isn't hate, it's just indifference.'

Fans thought it was clear as they took to Twitter after the album's release.

Hello - Kayne - Kim - Honey - Fan

'"I forgot that you existed' mmmmm hello Kayne and Kim, how are you honey,'" one fan said hopping on the shade wagon.

Another wrote, 'I forgot you existed is definitely about Kanye West.'

Kanye - West - Shade - Fan - Support

'I forgot that you existed is about Kanye West! The shade! I love her,' a fan wrote in support.

Though their feud goes back to a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.