Lefties Are Racist Anti-Semites, Larry Tribe, Not Our Guy!

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/22/2019 | Dean Karayanis
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APP-082219-Rush-Point-FLAG.jpg

RUSH: I was all ready to go. I had everything all lined up and in order, and this is what happens. Every day at the very last minute I get something that upsets everything I had planned. Everything I had planned is still gonna happen. But man, oh, man, folks, these people are beyond being categorized now.

Do you know the name Laurence Tribe? Laurence Tribe, law professor emeritus. He’s part of the Professor Dershowitz crowd at Harvard. And he is the Democrats’ favorite Supreme Court justice that’s never been nominated. That’s who he is. He used to be on Nightline all the time. He was always on these shows. I think he’s gotten too senile now to be comfortably put on TV without a handler. So you don’t see him on TV much. Maybe see a Twitter video, YouTube video, but outside of that I don’t see him much.

Supreme - Court - Justice - Lawyer - Country

But he remains the Supreme Court justice that’s never been nominated, meaning they think that he’s the smartest lawyer ever in the country to be passed up for it. Now, what’s happening, the Democrats I think are having trouble getting traction, so they have to keep trying to outdo themselves. It’s kind of like little kids in your house shouting and if you ignore them, then what do they do? They start shouting even more. Then they might break the window. Then they might throw chocolate pudding on the dog, whatever it takes to get your attention finally.

“Harvard Law Professor Accuses ‘[F–king] Racist’ Trump of Wanting to ‘Reverse Outcome of the Civil War.” That’s now the way they’re trying to go about explaining to people that Trump is a racist. See, they’ve been calling us, all of us racists for so many decades that it’s kind of lost its impact. So then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!