Lionsgate Drops ‘Bombshell’ Trailer: Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron & Nicole Kidman Take On Roger Ailes

Deadline | 8/21/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/bombshell-2.jpg?w=1024

Comments On Deadline Hollywood are monitored. So don't go off topic, don't impersonate anyone, and don't get your facts wrong.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Fox - News - Film - LMFAO - Media

Another Fox News film? LMFAO. No other media or entertainment biz scandals to make movies and TV shows about?

Hand out a few anal cream pies to that crew…!

Snore fest.

Wishing these nice young ladies the best.

Bimbo - Parade - Loose…watch

The bimbo parade on the loose…watch out!

And the oscar goes to …..

Make - Charlize - Theron

Whoever did the make up for Charlize Theron.

Yes!

Oscar - Make - Charlize - Theron

And the oscar goes to : Whoever did the make up for Charlize Theron .

Margot Robbie is so pretty but I still won’t put money in the pockets of celebs who hate me for being conservative.

BS

More BS.

Should have paid the real people to portray themselves.

Movie - Roger - Ailes - Men - Left

Fascinating that the movie is about Roger Ailes and not about any of the much more numerous and equally powerful men that inhabit the left. So not surprised.

I doubt this will make it a week in the Theaters and will amount to nothing but a cathartic experience for the libs.

Les - Moonves - CBS

Les Moonves at CBS?

Hmm…yeah, pass. And what a waste of a great title.

Chamber

this is one for the echo chamber. and that’s about it.

Id predict a massive flop.

Trailer

What a lame trailer.

When Hollywood and other film producers decide to equally expose everyone and not just their chosen targets I will care about things like this.

Kidman - Harvey - Weinstein - Fav - Appeared

interesting that Kidman is in this as she was a Harvey Weinstein fav. Appeared in 7 of his films which helped make her a star. Said she “knew nothing” about his sexual misconduct. Right Kidman, we all believe that. So she kept quiet to advance her career, or perhaps even traded favors, putting other young women at risk.

Nobody watched the Showtime version of this with movie star Russell Crowe when they...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!