Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?

TVGuide.com | 8/21/2019 | Rachel Paige
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2016/12/12/25cbd5fa-efcc-446b-b507-9afa298c6140/thumbnail/1300x875/332ac438f201bcad2203b082bd4a8a34/real-housewives-bethenny-frankel2.jpg

After spending six years on and off the show, Bethenny Frankel has decided to leave The Real Housewives of New York behind. According to Variety, who first broke the news, she's leaving the series behind to focus on new projects.

"I have decided to leave the Housewives franchise to explore my next chapter," Frankel explained in a statement. "It's time to move on and focus on my daughter, my philanthropy and my production partnership with Mark Burnett, producing and starring in shows which represent a shift in the conversation for women. With the changes in modern culture, I want to highlight the strength, confidence and unstoppable power that women have. My experience at Bravo has been an incredibly magical ride. I am so grateful to them for highlighting my entrepreneurialism and allowing me to pave the way for many women to achieve their goals. I am excited for my future. The best is yet to come."

Show

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

This is not the first time...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.