Miley Cyrus And Kaitlynn Carter Sent Brody Jenner An Unexpected Joint Birthday Gift

ET Canada | 8/21/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/shutterstock_editorial_10286780fk_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

It’s Brody Jenner’s birthday, and the “Hills: New Beginnings” star got a super lit gift from his ex, Kaitlynn Carter, and her new friend/rumoured ladylove Miley Cyrus.

The reality star, who is celebrating his 36th b-day, took to his Instagram story on Wednesday to share a video of the incredibly dope present, which included a box of goods from an artisanal cannabis company.

Jenner - Box - Concoctions

“You guys really stepped it up on this one,” Jenner said, showing off the wooden box filled with beautiful and individually wrapped cannabinoid concoctions.

“We got the birthday card,” Jenner added, revealing a hand-written salutation, tied with a string around what appeared to be a bunch of flowers, “attached to the weed bouquet!”

Life - God - Jenner - Awe - Birthday

“I have never seen one of these in my entire life. Oh my god,” Jenner said in awe. “Happy birthday to me.”

As for the card, the cheeky greeting read, “WEED like to wish you a Happy Birthday! Love you! Miley & Kaitlynn.”

ET - Cyrus

ET has learned that Cyrus, who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?