Buttigieg: I’d Like To Know What Republicans Think Of ‘Unplanned Parenthood’

The Daily Caller | 8/21/2019 | Staff
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/GettyImages-1159641285-e1563817247203.jpg

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg bashed pro-life Republicans Wednesday at a town hall, asking what Republicans do for “unplanned parenthood.”

Buttigieg spoke out against Republicans who attack Planned Parenthood at the National Abortion Rights Action League town hall, discussing abortion and women’s rights.

Parenthood - Buttigieg - Parenthood

“They are so busy attacking Planned Parenthood,” Buttigieg said. “I’d like to know what they think of unplanned parenthood.”

WATCH:

Buttigieg - Support - Hyde - Amendment - Candidates

Buttigieg also expressed support for repealing the Hyde Amendment and said it is “especially important” for candidates who are men to be “able to demonstrate our commitment to women’s reproductive freedom.”

“That’s why I thought it was important for me to be on the steps of the Supreme Court with Planned Parenthood,” the Indiana mayor said.

WATCH

WATCH:

Buttigieg does not shy away from discussing abortion. He defended a woman’s right to late-term abortions at a Fox News town hall in May.

Dialogue

“I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: