‘Bachelor In Paradise’: What To Know About Demi Burnett’s Girlfriend, Kristian Haggerty

ET Canada | 8/21/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/gettyimages-1150820959-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,182px,2000px,1332px&resize=720,480

View this post on Instagram

18 years & counting

A post shared by KRISTIAN HAGGERTY (@kristianhaggerty) on

An exciting win as The FriendZones.

Safety first #copythat #productionassistant

Bachelor Nation, meet Kristian Haggerty!

Her relationship with Demi had been known to fans since “Paradise”‘s season premiere, with Demi opening up about her sexuality, and mentioning her relationship with another woman. As she found out a few days into “Paradise”, her time with Derek Peth wasn’t what her heart desired, and Chris Harrison brought Kristian onto the show.

Newcomer - Demi

But who exactly is the newcomer, and how did she and Demi meet? Here’s what you need to know.

She’s Got a ‘Bachelor’ Connection

Kristian - Friends - Alum - Colton - Underwood

Kristian is actually longtime friends with another alum from Colton Underwood’s season of “The Bachelor”, Catherine Agro — and went with her to Coachella in April.

She and Demi Didn’t Meet at Stagecoach

Fan - Demi - Tuesday - Night - Thinking…

A fan tweeted at Demi on Tuesday night asking what we’re all thinking… did they meet at Stagecoach, like the rest of the Paradise cast? “Naw but Kristian and I both met Blake there ,” Demi replied. So, it seems they met the old fashioned way...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?