Kim Kardashian photoshop fail? Fans point out what looks like a sixth toe in promo pic for perfume

Mail Online | 8/21/2019 | Kellie Chudzinski For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/21/03/17508270-0-image-a-51_1566352847912.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/08/5320310432842430368/1024x576_MP4_5320310432842430368.mp4

She is no stranger to enhancing her Instagram feed with a filter or two.

But after posting a photo promoting her new fragrance with sister Kylie Jenner on Monday, fans pointed out what looked like a sixth toe peeking out of the reality star's perspex heels.

Comments - Photoshop - Fail - Fan - Joking

Comments began calling out what appeared to be a Photoshop fail, with one fan joking, 'why you got six toes?'.

In the photo, the 22-year-old make-up mogul and mother-of-four Kim, 38, wear matching one legged bodysuits.

Sisters - Twins - Hair - Curvy - Figures

The sisters look like twins, with identical long-black wavy hair and curvy figures.

But it was Kim's left foot that caught fans' attention.

TV - Personality - Stilettos - Foot - Digit

The TV personality wore clear stilettos on her one exposed foot - and it certainly looked like she had an extra digit.

Fans - including gossip blogger Perez Hilton - couldn't resist poking fun of the toe.

Kim - Toes - Someone - Explain - Times

'Am I tripping or does Kim have 6 toes? Someone explain, I'm so confused! I counted so many times,' another user said.

One user simply asked: 'six toes sis?'

Perez - Toe

Perez joked 'that sixth toe is iconic.'

Previously, Kim has been called out for photo-shopping her curves to look bigger and her waist to look smaller.

Week - Fans - Thumb - Fragrance - Promo

Last week fans spotted an extra long thumb in another fragrance promo pic.

During a launch for her KKW Beauty line, she also released a photo that showed her with significantly darker skin, she later released a lighter photo.

Kim - Comments - Scent - Billionaire - Sister

Kim rarely responds to comments about photoshopping. Her new scent with her billionaire sister launches on Friday.

Earlier this month, Kim's fans called her out when she looked unrecognisable in her latest promo shot for her beauty range.

Star - Thinner - Pout - Instagram - Followers

The 38-year-old star was hardly recognizable with a thinner nose and larger pout. Her 145M Instagram followers noticed right away as they asked 'Is that you?' and 'What happened to your...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!