Psych researcher hits back at Hillary’s ‘blatant lies’ about Google voter manipulation

The American Mirror | 8/20/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/EpsteinClinton.png

Renowned psychologist Robert Epstein blew the lid off Big Tech’s censorship and voter manipulation, and now he’s shifting focus to the woman who gained the most from the scam in 2016.

“.@HillaryClinton, whom I have strongly supported for many years, told blatant lies about me today,” Epstein posted to Twitter. “As a result, I have been subjected to widespread condemnation by mainstream media. I’m going to fight this. Stay tuned tomorrow for my first-ever twitter storm.”

Epstein - Testimony - Senate - Years - Research

The dust-up follows Epstein’s recent testimony in the Senate regarding years of research into a variety of ways Google, Facebook and other tech companies record information about users to manipulate their behavior and cash in on the data.

Trump highlighted the research that showed Google shifted millions of voters for Hillary Clinton in 2016, and the company is now working to create a much bigger impact on the 2020 election.

Wow - Report - Just - Out - Google

“Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election! This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought! @JudicialWatch,” Trump tweeted.

Clinton responded: “The debunked study you’re referring to was based on 21 undecided voters. For context that’s about half the number of people associated with your campaign who have been indicted.”

Epstein - Editor - Psychology - Today - Psychologist

Epstein, former editor of Psychology Today and acclaimed psychologist who founded the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies, testified in a subcommittee for the Senate Judiciary Committee in July about years of data and research that shows Big Tech companies including Google and Facebook are manipulating voters in favor of Democrats.

Epstein described himself as a “very strong public supporter of Hillary Clinton,” but he said the influence of Google, Facebook, Twitter and other sites threatens American Democracy.

People - Clinton

“So you’re not dismayed that people voted for (Clinton), your...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!