Johnny Manziel Hints He Is Better At Drinking Beer Than Baker Mayfield, Sounds Open To The XFL

The Daily Caller | 8/20/2019 | Staff
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Johnny_Manziel_Beer-e1566303265857.jpg

Johnny Manziel wants people to know he’d have no problem keeping up with Baker Mayfield in a beer drinking competition.

Mayfield made some news recently when he hammered a beer during a Cleveland Indians game. Even as a noted critic of his, I have to admit it was pretty impressive.

Texas - A - M - Heisman - Winner

The Texas A&M Heisman winner did an AMA with Bleacher Report on Monday, and the subject of beer came up. When asked if the Browns starter could chug beer better than him, he responded with “That’s not even a close competition…I can hold my own.”

When asked about potentially joining the XFL, he responded with, “Every football opportunity is a possibility.”

Vintage - Manziel - Football - World - Spotlight

This is the vintage Manziel the football world craves. He’s been out of the spotlight for awhile as he contemplates what to do next, but the XFL is right around the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!