Charlie Kirk: The Left Wants to ‘Deconstruct Our Country from Within’

Breitbart | 8/19/2019 | Staff
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/electoral-college-protester-getty.jpg

Turning Point USA (TPUSA) founder Charlie Kirk told host Matthew Boyle on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday that the stakes for the upcoming 2020 election have “never been higher” because the left wants to “deconstruct our country from within.”

“This political fight that we’re about to engage in [ahead of the 2020 election] — will make 2016 look like a calm political battle,” said Charlie Kirk during his Sunday interview with Breitbart News. “This is going to be the most consequential, the nastiest, and the most entrenched political fight in history.”

People - Left - Country - Stakes - Kirk

“What people have to realize is that the left is here to deconstruct our country from within, and the stakes have never been higher,” continued Kirk. “I hope that we realize this is more than just an election. This is a culture war for the battle for the soul of our country, and the winner of it will determine the future of the greatest country ever to exist in the history of the world.”

Listen below:

Breitbart - Line - Left - Everything - TPUSA

“And we have to be willing to do what you guys do at Breitbart so well, which is to hold the line, because the left is going to come after everything that we hold near and dear,” added the TPUSA founder.

Kirk also shared his thoughts on Democrat presidential candidates seeming to be engaged in a mass effort to attack not just President Donald Trump but his supporters, specifically.

Strategy - Side - Supporters - Vote - Racist

It’s never a good political strategy to insult the other side’s supporters, and then say, ‘Hey, vote for me,’ — wait a second, I thought you just called me a racist? — we see this all the time, where the left, they have total contempt for Americans, and it’s never a good strategy to insult any sort of group of people. And President Trump is really careful never to do this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.
Tagged: