Jada Pinkett Smith Says She Doesn’t Fit Into The Conventional ‘Wife’ Role

The Daily Caller | 8/19/2019 | Staff
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jada_Pinkett_Smith-e1561060270259.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Sun kissed vibez for the summer flex😚✨

A post shared by Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapinkettsmith) on

Jada Pinkett Smith said she doesn’t fit in to the conventional “wife” role when it comes to marriage with Will Smith and called it the “golden cage.”

“I knew that I was not built for conventional marriage,” the 47-year-old actress shared during a recent interview with The Guardian, in a piece published Sunday. “Even the word ‘wife’: it’s a golden cage, swallow the key. Even before I was married, I was like, ‘That’ll kill me.'”

Share - People - **** - Part - Healing

“And it damn near did,” she added. “So why wouldn’t you share what you’ve been through, when you see that other people are out there, trying to figure this **** out? We decided to make it public because it’s part of the healing. I feel like if we don’t have [a] real understanding about it, I don’t know if interpersonal relationships are possible.”

Despite all that, she explained that she can’t see spending her life with anyone other than the “Men In Black” star.

Life - Partner - Jada - People - Will

“Will is my life partner and I could not ask for a better one,” Jada shared. “I adore him, I never want people to think it was Will I didn’t want to marry — he and I were talking about this the other day.”

“But I can assure you that some of the most powerful women in the world feel caged and tied, because of the sacrifices they have to make to be in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!