Fallout Over Mr. Z Selling Out to the Man

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/19/2019 | George Prayias
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APP-081919-Jay-Z-Goodell-2zzz.jpg

RUSH: There is major fallout in the National Football League over Mr. Z and his siding with the man. Oh, I mean, there are NFL players and there are others in the African-American community who are pissed off at Mr. Z like you can’t believe. He’s a sellout, he’s going for the money.

And a lot of them are saying even though they’re not citing me, confirming I was right that actually what he’s trying to do is suck up to the league to eventually become an owner. And also they really think he’s a sell — you know why? Because they – (interruption) Not that one specifically, but I saw some last week that alluded he and Bon Jovi might copartner.

Halftime - Show - Problem - NFL - Acts

Anyway, the halftime show has been a problem for the NFL because they haven’t been able to get acts to perform because of Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick has been the line that many, say rap bands, R&B, hip-hop bands will not cross. And of course the NFL wants a bang-up halftime show. So the theory goes that they brought Mr. Z in here to try to bridge that gap, to convince black performers to go ahead and do the NFL halftime show. And he’s coming under withering assault.

Let me give you an example here. Grab audio sound bite number 2. This is Eric Reid. Eric Reid used to be with the San Francisco 49ers, and he joined Kaepernick. They were side by side taking a knee on the sideline at 49er games during the national anthem and the flag and all of that. Eric Reid now plays for the Carolina Panthers. In a preseason game Friday night the Buffalo Bills were in town, and a reporter said to Eric Reid, “So what’s your reaction to the report that Mr. Z is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: