Parents of Jihadi Jack blast former home secretary Sajid Javid as a coward

Mail Online | 8/18/2019 | Jack Elsom For Mailonline;Harry Cole For The Mail On Sunday
crazycool12crazycool12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/18/21/17422512-0-image-a-4_1566159848046.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/30/5484324902665760879/1024x576_MP4_5484324902665760879.mp4

The parents of ISIS runaway Jihadi Jack have branded Sajid Javid a 'coward' for stripping their Muslim convert son of his British passport.

John Letts and Sally Lane today tore into the former home secretary for shirking responsibility for 24-year-old Jack Letts and passing the buck to Canada, where he holds dual-citizenship.

Attack - Mail - Sunday - Letts - UK

Their stinging attack came after the Mail on Sunday exclusively revealed that Letts's UK passport was revoked last month, despite pleas from his Kurdish jail cell to be allowed to return to his Oxfordshire home.

Letts fled the UK when he was 18 to fight for the caliphate in Raqqa, northern Syria, and recently spoke of his once desire to become a suicide bomber.

Father - John - Mr - Javid - Decision

But his father John, 58, said that Mr Javid's decision flies in the face of British justice and challenged the now Chancellor to front up and explain his reasoning for 'secretly' slashing the government's ties with his son.

The organic farmer, who is Canadian, told Channel 4: 'Justice doesn't seem to be able to happen here. I thought British citizens had certain rights. I thought we had the right to innocent until proven guilty, the right of a trial, the right of free speech.

'It - Sajid - Bit - Coward - Act

'It's not us who are in denial and naive. I think it's maybe Sajid that's a bit of a coward and in denial and naive, and obviously it's his last act (as home secretary) and he can move on and not have to even justify it.

'I would love to have a debate with Sajid Javid about this and see what are the reasons they've done this, we can't even find out, it's all secret.'

Years - ISIS - Letts - Caliphate - Turkey

After three years fighting for ISIS, Letts deserted the caliphate but was captured while attempting to flee to Turkey in May 2017.

His hopes of leaving his Kurdhish prison...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!