Star Wars Bits: Domhnall Gleeson Recalls First Reaction to ‘Episode 9’ Script, ‘Vader Immortal’ Episode II Coming to D23, and Much More

/Film | 8/18/2019 | Ben Pearson
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Star-Wars-Bits-Secrets-of-the-Jedi.jpg

In this edition of Star Wars Bits:

How does the length of a Star Wars movie correlate to its perceived quality?

And more!

Star Wars Explained highlights a nice selection of easter eggs from Star Wars: Myths and Fables, the collection of fairy tales set in the galaxy far, far away, and how they may connect to the events we’re familiar with from the existing films and TV shows.

Interview - Collider - Actor - Domhnall - Gleeson

In an interview with Collider, actor Domhnall Gleeson, who plays General Hux, explains how he felt when reading the script for Episode 9 for the first time.

“It was cool. It was a page turner, and it was different than what I’d thought, and it was great. It was exciting, and also you feel part of this tiny club that gets to read these things ahead of other people, and that feels great. I really did enjoy that, and I think it’s going to be cool.”

Way - Hux - Move

Way to rub it in! What a Hux move.

And speaking of Gleeson, he was recently on an episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden and shared an amusing anecdote about encountering a small child who prefers Hux to characters like Rey or Finn.

Photos - Darth - Vader - Air - Balloon

You may have seen photos of this Darth Vader hot air balloon floating around online before (heck yeah that pun was intended), but I’d never seen it from above until Mark Hamill shared this brief video.

Here’s arguably the most intriguing item in this article: a new book is coming out on November 19 called Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi, which is a recounting of Jedi history in the words of The Last Jedi-era Luke Skywalker. In it, Luke addresses the concept of Force ghosts (which he calls “Force spirits”), saying Qui-Gon Jinn learned the technique from Force Priestesses, and confirming that the spirits could interact...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.