Malaysian search team expert claims it is 'impossible' Nora Quoirin reached the waterfall herself

Mail Online | 8/16/2019 | Barbara Davies;Jemma Buckley;John Bennett For Mailonline
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/16/20/17369422-0-image-a-38_1565984823016.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/15/3432612229039345056/1024x576_MP4_3432612229039345056.mp4

Nora Quoirin could not have reached the ravine where her body was discovered by herself, a member of the Malaysian search team said last night.

The volunteer said the barefoot 15-year-old, who had suffered physical and mental disabilities since birth, would have found it impossible to cross the arduous jungle terrain.

Nora - Family - Postmortem - Place - Malaysia

This comes as Nora's family have called for a second postmortem to take place outside of Malaysia. Meabh, 45, and Sebastien, 47, want to be ensure no vital evidence has been missed about the 15-year-old's death.

Displaying intimate knowledge of the area surrounding the remote Lata Berembun waterfall where Nora's naked body was found on Tuesday, the volunteer described treacherous gradients and dense vegetation surrounding the scene.

Testimony - Doubts - Police - Theory - Nora

His testimony generates yet more doubts over the police theory that Nora reached the site alone after wandering off from her family's holiday chalet in the dead of night.

'Nora couldn't have got there by herself,' the volunteer said.

'I - Path - Person

'I struggled to walk. The path is difficult even for an able-bodied person.

'Dense vegetation snags your feet. The average gradient of the slopes where Nora was found range from 20 to 40 per cent. You have to cross two reasonably deep streams to reach the area where she was found.

'The - Terrain - Stream - Roots - Rocks

'The terrain by the stream is very slippery. The roots and rocks are wet. My boots were destroyed by the end and Nora was barefoot. I can't imagine how she could have walked to the place where she was found.'

Nora's French grandfather said on Wednesday that it was 'absurd' to suggest the vulnerable teenager had reached the waterfall by herself.

Mirror - Possibility - Postmortem - Source - 'They

Speaking to The Mirror,about the possibility of a second postmortem, a source said: 'They are deliberating. They need to decide whether they would ask for it to be done in Malaysia or elsewhere.'

It has been suggested that the second...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!