The 5 Best Windows PC Laptops of 2019

MakeUseOf | 8/16/2019 | James Frew
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.makeuseof.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/best-windows-laptop-994x400.jpg

Laptops have been with us for a few decades now, but they are no longer purely work devices. These days, you can purchase laptops suitable for the most dedicated of gamers, hard-working developers, and even media editors.

There are a lot of options out there though, so we’ve rounded up the best Windows laptops of 2019 to get you started.

Dell - Computer - Dell - Computer - Manufacturers

Even if you’ve never owned a Dell computer, you’ve seen them. Dell is one of the largest computer and laptop manufacturers in the world, with their devices particularly ubiquitous in the workplace. But the Dell XPS 13 isn’t just a work laptop—it might even be the best Windows laptop in 2019.

The XPS 13 comes with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit preinstalled, coupled with 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It is powered by an Intel i7 quad-core CPU and has a fingerprint reader integrated into the keyboard which is compatible with Windows Hello.

Ultra - HD - Media - Choice - Computer

The 13.3-inch 4K Ultra HD touchscreen makes all your media look immaculate, while also allowing you a choice of how you interact with your computer. It’s light too, weighing just 2.7lbs. The XPS 13 is not a cheap laptop, but if your budget can accommodate it, the device is probably the best laptop for the money available today.

Throughout 2018 and 2019, the US government has been embroiled in a trade dispute with China, with Huawei as one of its main targets. However, that doesn’t stop the Huawei Matebook 13 from being one of the best Windows laptops available today.

Matebook - Height - Inches - Company - Fullview

The Matebook 13 is light and portable, weighing just 2.86lbs and with a closed-lid height of 0.59 inches. It comes equipped with the company’s Fullview 2160×1140 touchscreen display, which they say makes the screen appear larger than its 13 inches.

The laptop is powered by an 8th generation Intel Core i7 CPU, 8GB...
(Excerpt) Read more at: MakeUseOf
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!
Tagged: