ARIZONA: Somali refugee hit gym before arrest, trained to become ‘the beheading guy’ in Egypt

The American Mirror | 8/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Isis.jpg

Details surrounding the arrest of two Somali refugees arrested on terrorism charges in Tucson reveal the duo were hitting the gym to bulk up, in hopes of becoming “the beheading guy” when they joined up with ISIS in the Middle East.

FBI agents posing as overseas contacts communicated with 21-year-old Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, 20, for months before agents arrested the two at the Tucson International Airport late last month.

Court - Records - Conversations - Agent - Mohamed

Federal court records detailing the conversations between the undercover agent and Mohamed, a lawful permanent U.S. resident, show he longed to “achieve martyrdom” as an ISIS terrorist, and he was bulking up to lop the heads off infidels in the name of Allah.

“Mohamed stated, ‘I love jihad so much wallahi (Arabic for ‘I swear by Allah’) I give my jihad life, I only think about jihad everywhere I go, but my father and mom they don’t like jihad, if they knew me I want to make hijrah they would spy me,” according to his arrest affidavit.

Mohamed - Agent - Egypt - Intent - ISIS

Mohamed told the undercover agent he planned to fly to Egypt with the intent of joining ISIS and terrorizing non-Muslims. His specific goal was to become “the beheading guy,” AZcentral reports, and he saved up $2,000 to make the trip.

Townhall’s Katie Pavlich quoted from the federal indictment:

June - MOHAMED - UC - FBI - Agent

On or about June 26, 2019, MOHAMED told the UC (undercover FBI agent) that he and ‘abu’ jihad started going to the gym so they could get stronger and ‘behad those kuffar,'” the indictment states. “MOHAMED indicated that he wanted to make hijrah and asked for help from the UC. MOHAMED state that he was ‘a lion bu killing the kuffar and behading.’ In addition, MOHAMED told the UC, ‘if I go to Syria I want to be the behading person wallahi this kuffar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!