Trump Supporter Misidentified as Fat Protester: ‘I Love the Guy’

Breitbart | 8/16/2019 | Staff
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/GettyImages-1161846663-640x335.jpg

President Donald Trump on Thursday mocked a man for breaking out in protest during his re-election campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, however, it turns out he is a supporter for the president who was actually confronting real demonstrators seated next to him.

At one point during the rally, President Trump ripped the man who he thought was demonstrating against him, pointing at his and remarking that the protester suffers from a “serious weight problem.”

Go - Home - Exercise - President - Home

“Go home, get some exercise.” the president added. “Now he goes home and his mom says, ‘What the **** have you just done?’”

However, the man revealed after the rally that he is a Trump supporter named Frank Dawson who shut down protesters who were waving signs around.

Signs - People - Dawson - Fox - News

“He was because he didn’t see me rip the signs away from those three people sitting near us,” Dawson told the Fox News Channel. “They were trying to cause a ruckus and they jumped up and started yelling I don’t care what they were yelling.”

“It wasn’t going to happen besides me I’m trying to listen to my president. I think he thought I was part of it, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?