Kamala Harris slammed for 'politicizing' Philadelphia standoff

Fox News | 8/15/2019 | Brie Stimson
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/07/ContentBroker_contentid-ac6d9d3eca004ba7b490677b8b9f7a52.png

Reaction from former NYPD intelligence officer Buck Sexton and former DPCC press secretary Rochelle Ritchie.

Sen. Kamala Harris faced criticism Wednesday for promoting her campaign's gun control plan during an appearance on CNN that coincided with breaking news about the police standoff in Philadelphia in which six officers were shot.

Candidate - California - CNN - Wolf - Blitzer

“When will it stop?” the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate from California asked CNN’s Wolf Blitzer when he asked for her reaction to the initial reports of the shooting.

“And I stress initial reports,” Blitzer added.

Harris - Details - Plan - Information - Standoff

As Harris related details of her plan, information about the ongoing standoff was still sketchy.

Social media was quick to deride the presidential candidate for “politicizing” the developing situation before most of the relevant facts were known.

Hour - Kamala - Harris - Gun - Control

“After only one (1) hour Kamala Harris started talking gun control to Wolf Blizer (sic) BEFORE the Philadelphia Police had the shooter in Philadelphia out yet or BEFORE all the cops were OUT of their respective hospital yet ! I know that Harris wants to be the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!