Mitt Romney Forms Alliance With Top Dem To Go After Trump

trendingpolitics.com | 8/14/2019 | Staff
JimmyJoe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://trendingpolitics.com/media/articles/5d53ffe8b21465d2dc8a0d3110Capture.jpg

Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney backstabbed President Donald Trump again this week and formed a political alliance with a top Democrat to go after the president.

The Daily Beast reports that Romney held a secret meeting former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid -- and they discussed how to get rid of Trump.

Sponsor

sponsor

VOTE NOW: Do You Think Jeffrey Epstein Actually Committed Suicide?

Daily - Beast - Reid - Trump - Re-election

While speaking with The Daily Beast, Reid lamented that he was "pretty damn worried" about Trump winning re-election in 2020.

Reid has also reportedly been reaching out to certain congressional Republicans in an attempt to persuade them to publicly rebuke Trump.

Romney - Never-Trumpers - Congress - POTUS

So it's not too surprising he went to Romney, one of the most notorious Never-Trumpers in Congress, to discuss how they can dump POTUS.

“I’ve never known a human being in a position of prominence that you can do nothing to damage his ego in any way,” he said. “It is absolutely unbelievable.”

Reid - Election

Reid said they “both acknowledged that we had gone a little too far” in attacking each other during the 2012 presidential election.

Now that Reid needs help bringing down Trump, he sings Romney’s praises.

Things - Utah - Time - Person

“I think he’s one of the best things come out of Utah in a long time,” he said. “I think that he’s a good person.”

“He’s one of the few people speaks out—not all the time—but against Trump,” Reid said.

Romney - History - President

Sadly, Romney has a long history of going after the president.

Last month, Romney claimed that Trump "failed his duty" to unite Americans as president.

News - Reporter - Romney

While speaking with a local news reporter, Romney was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: trendingpolitics.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!