Shoot up in Philadelphia – cops injured. I’m a simple guy and I’m worried.

wdtprs.com | 8/14/2019 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4

I spent a lot of my youth in squad cars, police stations and jails.

Before, you libs nod and sputter, “That explains a lot. That’s why you HATE VATICAN II!”

Folks - Cops

My folks were cops.

I grew up surrounded by cops, who were a major component of all activities and events, with their families, too. Great people. This was wholesome America in tough times and places. It was a gift and honor.

Default - Position - Cops - Family

My default position is that cops are family.

I have LEO friends all over. There’s something about old cops, old soldiers and old priests… we get each other… we get along.

Situation - Philadelphia - Cops - Take - Fire

I’m watching the situation in Philadelphia. Cops serving a warrant take fire and the perp is still penned up as I write.

I got on the phone to my mother tonight. In her day, she and her partner served a lot of warrants. The world has changed. Now, full SWAT teams go. I texted tonight with a couple of cops still on the job, one of whom ran SWAT in a major city. He once had a warrant situation that went sideways with serious injuries and a truly horrific ending. I wound up going to the hospital to visit the officers.

Friends - Society - Support - Law - Enforcement

Friends, our society is changing. Support Law Enforcement. One of the most evil things I’ve seen in the last few years is the rise of hostility toward cops.

The same attitude has infected the Church. Anti-nomian libs and bad guys set against Tradition are infesting our Church. Parallel theological shootouts are going to happen.

Philly - Perp - Facebook

Apparently, in Philly the perp is live streaming on Facebook, or some such. As I write.

DAMN. How does that work??!?!

Cops - Shot

These cops had to deal with being shot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?