Husband who threw a meth-fueled death party for his ailing wife gets three years in prison

Mail Online | 8/13/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/13/21/17241740-0-image-a-9_1565728844510.jpg

A Minnesota man who organized a meth-fueled 'death party' for his sick wife before her death was sentenced on Monday to three years in prison.

Duane Arden Johnson, 59, from Searles, was initially charged with third-degree murder over the death of his wife, Debra Lynn Johnson.

Debra - Methamphetamine - Toxicity - January - Couple

Debra, 69, died of methamphetamine toxicity on January 24 in the couple’s home in Searles, an unincorporated community in Brown County, according to the Mankato Free Press.

Duane Johnson agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge of felony neglect, the news outlet reported. A Brown County judge sentenced him to three years, with credit for 201 days already served.

Johnson - Authorities - Wife - Home - Nursing

Johnson told authorities his wife begged him to take her home from a nursing home to die.

Police had arrived at the couple's house on January 24 and found the words 'Death God Parde ****' spray painted in red on the door.

Johnson - Door - Words - Wife - Upstairs

Johnson then opened the door and appeared to be naked, screaming the words: 'My wife is dead upstairs' to deputies, according to the criminal complaint.

He ran back inside and said he 'needed to wash this stuff off of me'. The deputy then discovered him sitting in the bathtub in a bathroom on the main floor of the home.

Johnson - Deputy - Soap - Bleach - 'things

Johnson told the deputy he had to wash with soap and bleach to get little black and white 'things' off his skin.

Johnson said his wife had been 'shaking so violently' and he 'couldn’t stand seeing her flop around anymore,' the document said.

Deputy - Johnson - Help - Wife - Time

When the deputy asked why Johnson did not seek medical help for his wife, he told him the last time she was brought to New Ulm Medical Center, 'them m*****r f*****s revived her' and 'them m*****r f*****s in New Ulm made my life s**t.'

His wife's body was located at the top of the stairway...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.