The best-sounding true wireless headphones of 2019

CNET | 8/13/2019 | David Carnoy
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/oJ1kt24-hsoTh56pO4Vo76Hk8ic=/756x567/2019/06/04/5e32b391-91d5-4d8e-a796-b15a6b08f19d/premium-true-wireless-group-2.jpg

It's now fairly easy to find inexpensive true wireless earbuds that sound pretty decent, and if that's what you're looking for, we've got a list of the best cheap true wireless earbuds. But alas, many of the best wireless headphones cost a lot. And if sound quality is your top priority, you're going to have to spend more -- and in some instances, a lot more.

The best wireless headphones also tend to be on the bigger side because size does seem to matter when it comes to the sound quality of wireless earbuds. And that's where the one big caveat to all this comes into play: To get optimal performance, the best wireless headphones need to fit right and feel comfortable -- and you have to get a tight seal. If you can't get a snug fit with in-ear headphones, you'll be sadly disappointed and think you got ripped off, which is why I suggest buying from a store with a decent return policy -- such as Amazon.

Below - List - Wireless - Headphones - Breakdown

Below is a list of the best wireless headphones, with a breakdown of features, including performance, noise cancellation, battery, sound and how comfortable they are. I'll update this list as I test new models (the Klipsch T5 True Wireless and Sony WF-1000XM3 have been added as part of the latest update).

Note that CNET may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.

Sony - Player - Wireless - AirPods-style - Headphone

Sony hasn't been much of a player in the true wireless (AirPods-style) headphone arena, but its new WF-1000XM3 may change that. While this pair of headphones isn't cheap at $229, it's the best-sounding set of truly wireless earbuds at this price, matching and perhaps even exceeding the performance of pricier competitors from Sennheiser, Beats, Master & Dynamic and Bang & Olufsen. It...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!