Suits' Patrick J. Adams Previews How a 'More Confident' Mike Takes On Harvey

TVLine | 8/13/2019 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/suits-preview.jpg?w=621

Mike Ross returns to Suits this Wednesday (USA Network, 9/8c), and Harvey might have reason to be worried about his former protégé’s homecoming.

Since leaving New York City and the firm behind, Mike has grown up and is now “even less of a puppy than he once was,” his portrayer Patrick J. Adams tells TVLine in the following Q&A. With his eyes on beating Harvey in the courtroom, Mike comes back “fully loaded,” and with a more confident attitude, to take on his mentor.

Adams - Bromance - Mike - Rachel - Relationship

Below, Adams previews the bromance’s changing dynamic, Mike and Rachel’s relationship status, and his character’s reaction to “Darvey” finally getting together.

TVLINE | What was it like returning to the show after some time away?

Plane - Years - Years - Show - While

Honestly, I was excited to do it, and then as I got on the plane, I got a little nervous. Obviously, I spent years and years up here shooting the show, but it had been a while since I’d been there, and I thought, “I haven’t done this in a while.” What if you kind of forget? Like getting on a bicycle, you’re not sure if it’s going to work again. And as I pulled up to set and got out of the van and sort of saw all the familiar faces, it was so strange, because what was a year and a half away really felt like a couple of days. It felt exactly like coming home, seeing all your family again, and we just picked up right where we left off. So it was such a gift, after all this time, to still feel like I totally had a place and knew how everything works and could hop right back into work like I hadn’t gone anywhere.

TVLINE | Since we last saw Mike, he’s been on his own, out of Harvey’s shadow. How...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!