NFL Entering Into ‘Social Justice Partnership’ with Jay-Z and Roc Nation

Breitbart | 8/13/2019 | Staff
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Screenshot-1-2-640x480-640x335.jpg

According to a report, the National Football League is set to enter into a “social justice partnership” with rapper and social justice warrior Jay-Z and his Roc Nation entertainment company.

Roc Nation will also become a co-producer of the Super Bowl halftime show next year, according to Bleacher Report.

Deal - Year - Jay-Z - NFL - Offer

This new deal comes only a year after Jay-Z publicly snubbed the NFL’s offer of performing at the Super Bowl halftime show because of the league’s supposed treatment of former quarterback and national anthem protester, Colin Kaepernick.

The rapper even immortalized his disgust with the NFL in a song.

Jay-Z - Beyonce - Song - Apesh*t - New

In Jay-Z and Beyonce’s song “Apesh*t,” the New York-born rapper says: “I said no to the Super Bowl: you need me, I don’t need you. Every night we in the end zone, tell the NFL we in stadiums too.”

If there is any confusion over his meaning, just as the lyric is delivered, the video for the tune shows several young men taking a knee, a clear reference to Colin Kaepernick.

Questions - Jay-Z

Vexing questions about Jay-Z’s new...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.