Let the Food Delivery War Begin

www.wealthdaily.com | 8/13/2019 | Staff
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://assets.angelpub.com/2012/22/14702/wealthdaily_naturalgasfueledvehicles.jpg

This past weekend was really relaxing for me. I chose to stay home rather than doing my usual errand runs or making any social plans. I stayed in and read a book, and then I watched a couple movies I hadn’t seen in a while.

Those kinds of weekends are crucial for me. Those weekends recharge me for the workweek ahead. I’m sure you don’t mind having a relaxing weekend once in a while, if your schedule allows it.

Home - Saturday - Night - Dinner - Idea

While I was sitting home this past Saturday night, I was getting hungry. I didn’t eat dinner yet, but the idea of going out of my apartment to go get something to eat seemed like too much work. I admit it — I was very lazy. I was lazy, and I was also getting really hungry, so I picked up my phone and opened up the Uber Eats app.

The last time I used the app, I realized that it conveniently lists the restaurants that don’t have a delivery fee. If you’ve used food delivery apps before, you know the delivery fee is sometimes make or break. Trying to justify the $4.99 delivery for food that's going to cost less than $10 is usually my deciding factor.

Uber - Eats - Option - Platform - App

I remembered that Uber Eats offered this option on its platform, so I opened up the app and began swiping to choose my dinner. It took about a minute for me to complete my order — it took longer to decide what I wanted.

Within 30 minutes, the food was delivered to my apartment, and the only work I had to do was choose the food I wanted and walk down to the front door.

Technology - Life - Business - Model

Technology that makes your life easier or at least a little more convenient usually does well as a business model. And...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.wealthdaily.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!