Why Is the Robust Trump Economy Such a Secret to So Many?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/13/2019 | George Prayias
Sugar12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-011419-MAGA-hat.jpg

RUSH: Scott Walker has a piece today, the former governor of Wisconsin, in the Washington Times acknowledging Trump’s robust economy. Let me ask you — changing subjects here — do you remember back in the George W. Bush days, I’m sure you do once I remind you of this. You remember the left was screaming nonstop that we needed to become energy independent so that we didn’t have to go to war to keep the lights on.

So we didn’t have to go to war for oil. Remember that “no blood for oil,” the Iraq war, the War on Terror, the Democrats demanding that we become energy independent. We had to stop depending on the Saudis. We had to stop depending on whoever else was getting us oil. Well, guess what? The Democrats no longer have that issue.

World - Producer - Energy - Anybody - Energy

We are now the world’s largest independent producer of energy. We’re not dependent on anybody for energy, and we didn’t have to go to war to do it. We just had to get the left out of the way. We had to get the environmentalist wackos out of the way. We had to authorize and promote fracking and pipelines and any number of other things that made economic sense, and now we are the world’s largest producer of oil. The Democrats have lost another issue.

Now, Trump is in Pennsylvania today, Monaca, Pennsylvania. He’s visiting the Shell Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex, still under construction. The plant’s purpose is gonna be to convert natural gas into plastic pellets for manufacturing. And the president will deliver a speech on America’s energy dominance and manufacturing revival in a state that he won in 2016. The Democrats have totally lost this issue.

Quote - Scott - Walker - Piece - Election

Here’s a pull quote from Scott Walker’s piece. “If the 2020 presidential election is about pocketbook issues, logic suggests...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!
Tagged: