Male model accuses Katy Perry of pulling down his pants to expose him at a birthday party

Mail Online | 7/26/2010 | Stephanie Haney For Dailymail.com
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/12/18/17197084-0-image-a-38_1565631714830.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/12/4312500512287077636/1024x576_MP4_4312500512287077636.mp4

A male model who worked with Katy Perry on her 'Teenage Dream' music video has accused the singer of pulling down his pants and exposing his genitals to a group of people at a mutual friend's birthday party.

Josh Kloss went public with the allegations against Perry on Sunday, in what he said was the anniversary of working the music video job, in a post shared on Instagram.

Incident - Time - Costume - Designer - Johnny

The incident, however, is said to have occurred some time later at costume designer Johnny Wujek’s birthday party, some time after Perry split with ex-husband Russell Brand in 2012.

'I just say this now because our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse. But females with power are just as disgusting,' Kloss wrote on Instagram on Sunday.

Anniversary - Jobs - Yay - Song - Ukele

'So, happy anniversary to one of the most confusing, assaulting, and belittling jobs I’ve ever done. Yay. I was actually gonna play the song and sing it on ukele for the anniversary, but then as I was turning I thought, f**k this, I’m not helping her bs image another second.'

After coming forward, Kloss was questioned as to why he waited so long to speak out, which Kloss said was because he was traumatized at first, and later wanted to wait until it would not be confused as an effort to seek financial gain but felt he needed to make people aware of what he implied was her abuse of power.

Perry - Representation - DailyMail - Com - Request

Perry's representation did not immediately respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment.

Kloss wrote in an Instagram story post shared on Sunday, after his initial announcement, about how difficult coming to terms with what he said happened has been for him.

Admit - Someone - Way - Cops - Moment

'To admit that someone violated you in such a f**ked up way, and you didn't call the cops at that moment was hard to swallow,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!