Former Warden: ‘Shocking’ for Jeffrey Epstein To Be Taken off Suicide Watch

Breitbart | 8/10/2019 | Joshua Caplan
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Epstein-Prison-640x335.jpg

A former prison warden is speaking out after alleged child sex trafficker and millionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his New York City prison cell on Saturday morning.

Epstein, a convicted pedophile who befriended numerous politicians and celebrities over the years, was found unresponsive in his cell around 6:30 a.m. at the Metropolitan Correctional Center from “an apparent suicide,” the Department of Justice said.

Hospital

He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

On July 23, the 66-year-old was found unconscious with marks on his neck. He was put on suicide watch for six days before being returned to his cell in a high-security part of the jail, the New York Times reported.

Cameron - Lindsay - Ex-warden - Prisons - Interview

Cameron Lindsay, an ex-warden who worked at three federal prisons, said in an interview with NBC News:

For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking. For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.

It’s too early to say what I think should happen, but if...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!