Celebrity Chefs David Chang, José Andrés Target Stephen Ross for Trump Fundraiser

Breitbart | 8/10/2019 | Jerome Hudson
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Changeandres1-640x335.jpg

A pair of celebrity chefs, José Andrés and David Chang, have taken aim at President Donald Trump billionaire backer Stephen Ross –who owns high-end fitness companies SoulCycle and Equinox and the NFL team Miami Dolphins — urging him to cancel a planned fundraiser for the president in Southampton this weekend.

“Steve if you’re listening, and I know you listen to this podcast sometimes, I respect and admire you as a businessman…but I’m imploring you to reconsider hosting this fundraiser,” said Chang, the founder of the culinary brand Momofuku, a business that Ross invests in. “It flies in the face of everything we believe at Momofuku. it frightens many of the people that work for you, and it contradicts much of what I hoped to accomplish by taking your money in the first place.”

David - Chang - President - Trump - Podcast

David Chang continued to go after President Trump on his podcast Thursday, saying “I personally am a staunch opponent to President Trump and everything he stands for. I **** hate him: anyone who normalizes gun violence, white supremacy, putting kids into cages, his general lack of decency and respect for anyone else. He is destroying our Democratic norms. I cannot stand behind him.”

Earlier this week, Hollywood leftists publicly announced their decision to cancel their membership at SoulCycle and Equinox, the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!