Comfort, condolences And Sympathy, ‘Me-First’ Democrat Style

canadafreepress.com | 8/8/2019 | Judi McLeod
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/cover080819-2-336.jpg

All the hate talk spewed out by Democrat politicians as the bereaved in El Paso and Dayton prepare to bury their dead couldn’t possibly tell a bigger story about how political egos take precedence over even the most traumatic human tragedies.

The ‘Me-First’ attitudes of vainglorious Democrat presidential hopefuls former Congressman ‘Beto’ O’Rourke, Senators Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders et al block comfort and condolences for the survivors of the shooting massacres in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, which combined took some 31 lives, leaving dozens of others injured— even putting paying respect to the dead, behind their overblown egos.

Dozen - Protesters - Treatment - Center - President

“There were about two dozen protesters outside the treatment center when President Trump and the First Lady arrived there”. In anybody’s math that’s about 24. But in reading mainstream and social media reports, you would think that the entire city had turned out in force.

There were thousands— not hundreds of thousands—of protesters carrying signs in El Paso, reading ‘Trump Not Welcome’—with not a single mainstream media outlet noting that it wasn’t the bereaved out there protesting, but only the usual Democrat supporters.

Protests

The protests were neither grassroots nor spontaneous.

Nan Whaley, Democrat Mayor of Dayton, Ohio encouraged her constituents to protest the arrival of President Donald Trump when he travelled to the city to pay his respects to the victims of Saturday’s mass shooting,—which should be what the story is all about.

Whaley - President - Hand - Tarmac - Wright-Patterson

Whaley shook the president’s hand on the tarmac at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

“Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown - a Democrat who said he wouldn’t meet with Trump over ‘racist rhetoric’ but apparently changed his mind - was also there to greet him.”

Politician - Opportunity - Photo-op

Neither politician could pass up the opportunity of a guaranteed photo-op.

Why is it that in the wake of two back-to-back mass shootings leaving 31 innocents dead and dozens injured that Democrats Joe Biden,,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!