Kourtney Kardashian, 40, poses in a leopard-print bikini in Italy

Mail Online | 8/9/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/09/18/17103468-0-image-a-65_1565371275570.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/09/3543805083318174917/1024x576_MP4_3543805083318174917.mp4

Kourtney Kardashian shared a stunning bikini photo on Thursday. The 40-year-old siren was seen in a hair turban as well, which she said in her caption she was selling on her website Poosh, which has received mixed reviews.

The mother-of-three - who has been on vacation in Portofino, Italy with her family - explained the turban is special because it makes her hair dry faster than usual.

Caption - Read - @ - Poosh - Collab

Her caption read, 'I am so excited for @poosh’s next collab. We designed a custom, limited-edition leopard hair turban with Aquis, which can speed up drying time up to 50% and reduce breakage and damage.'

'It can also be used inside-out to wrap your hair while you sleep to help with bed head.

Team - Thursday - August - Pst - Shop

'My entire team loves it, and we hope you do too. Launching Thursday, August 15 at 9am pst on shop.poosh.com.'

She was last seen in Portofino on Thursday.

Kourtney - Family - Italy - Sister - Kylie

Kourtney and her family are currently in southern Italy as they prepare for sister Kylie Jenner's lavish 22nd birthday celebration on August 10.

Former partner Scott Disick, with whom she shares her three children, and his current girlfriend Sofia Richie have also made the trip along with Kris Jenner and her partner, Corey Gamble.

Kylie - Speculation - Amalfi - Coast - Dress

Kylie had sparked speculation she could be getting married on the Amalfi coast after a white dress featuring an extravagant train was seen being loaded onto the plane.

However, insiders told TMZ the couple will not be tying the knot over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!