Brooke Mueller attended an 'Eyes Wide Shut' sex party in the Hamptons with a married man

Mail Online | 5/30/2008 | Dailymail.com Reporters
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/09/19/17106010-0-image-a-59_1565376737940.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/09/7687378704119646200/1024x576_MP4_7687378704119646200.mp4

Brooke Mueller attended an '"Eyes Wide Shut" type' sex party in the Hamptons after showing up with a 'suitcases full of drugs,' according to new audiotapes.

Mueller, 41, can be heard slurring her words as she asks for black tar - an bargain-basment dark form of heroin that is sticky like tar - before commenting on how she and a 'married man' watched people have a sex party.

'It - Eyes - Wide - Shut - Type

'It was an "Eyes Wide Shut" type of party … in the Hamptons, there's a party here. It's after-hours, actually but it was really cool … sex … like,' she can be heard stating in the audio tape obtained by Page Six.

'But you don't have to have sex, just naked people walking round. It's really cool. I ran from it last time. I wasn't expecting it, but this time I watched it. I didn't know it happens, but it's really f—ing different. Yeah, it happens — we're hitting one tonight in Queens.'

Mueller - Party - Friend - 'married

Mueller explained that she went to the party with a friend who is 'married.'

She continued: 'I know, I feel evil, but I can't help it … We didn't even hook up, but it's kind of fun, but anyway … but I don't want anyone to know, you know?'

S

s

It is unknown exactly which party Mueller was attending, but a source familiar with Mueller drug behavior said that she becomes very sexual under the influence.

Kind - Behavior - Situations - People

'This kind of behavior puts her into worrying compromising situations, often with completely random people.

Mueller's family is offering their support and concern for the embattled actress after she checked herself into a 'trauma facility' for a meth binge.

Mueller - Twin - Bob - Max - Grandparents

Mueller's twin boys - 10-year-old Bob and Max - will be staying with their grandparents while she is at the facility. Mueller shares the two boys...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet