Harris: Trump’s ‘Statements, Tweets and Behaviors…Make It Very Clear He Possesses Hate and…is a Racist’

CNS News | 8/9/2019 | Staff
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/kamalaget1.jpg

Sen. Kamala Harris (D.-Calif.) said in an interview with CNN aboard he campaign bus on Thursday that President Donald Trump “statements and tweets and behaviors” make it clear that he “is a racist.”

“The sad thing about this is it is no longer really a debatable point,” Harris said in an interview with CNN’s Kyung Lah. “There is just a long list of statements and tweets and behaviors from this president that make it very clear that he possesses hate and that he is divisive and that he is a racist.”

Lah - Harris - Elizabeth - Warren - Beto

Lah had asked Harris: “Do you believe, as Elizabeth Warren and Beto O’Rourke have said that he is a white supremacist?”

Here is a transcript of the part of the interview where Harris says that President Trump “possesses hate” and “is a racist”:

Kyung - Lah - Elizabeth - Warren - Beto

Kyung Lah: “Do you believe as Elizabeth Warren and Beto O’Rourke have said that he is a white supremacist?”

Kamala Harris: “I think you should ask him that question.”

Lah

Lah: “Are you willing to say that?”

Harris: “I think you should ask him that question. I would be interested to see what his answer is.”

Lah - Joe - Biden - Today - President

Lah: “Joe Biden has said today that the president has,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!