Couple splashes on two dresses to fit her £100,000 engagement ring

Mail Online | 8/9/2019 | Claire Toureille For Mailonline
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/09/15/17097886-0-image-a-58_1565361941875.jpg

From two crystal-embellished gowns to a £40,000 hotel dinner, this over-the-top bride and groom spared no expense in making sure their wedding was one to remember.

Rudy and Gloria, two architects from Singapore who have worked around the world, showcase what went into executing their big day in the upcoming episode of Channel 5's Crazy Rich Asian Wedding this Sunday.

Pair - Wedding - Hotel - Fullerton - Addresses

The pair host their wedding at five-star hotel The Fullerton, one of the most exclusive addresses in Singapore, inviting 400 guests to share in the celebrations.

Bride-to-be Gloria decides to wear two gowns on her big day: one for the ceremony an another for the evening, both embellished with Swarovski crystals.

Admission - Gloria - Thing - Bling - Gowns

From her own admission Gloria has a thing for bling, which is evident in the two gowns she selects for the day - after trying on more than 50.

The white gown she wears during the ceremony is studded with 2,000 Swarovski crystals.

Show-stopper - Sequin - Dress - Reserves - Part

But the show-stopper is a magenta sequin dress she reserves for the later part of the evening, which is custom designed to match her dazzling ruby engagement ring.

Speaking to MailOnline, jewellery expert Gary Ingram of TheDiamondStore.co.uk, estimates the ring would be worth £100,000.

Rudy - Fiancee - Gowns - Dreams

Rudy patiently accompanies his fiancee as she tries on more than 50 gowns before finding the two of her dreams.

'It's blinding, it's very nice,' comments her husband-to-be as Gloria tries on the sequin dress, jokingly protecting his eyes from the sparkly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!