Lucy Hale Would Love to See Camila Mendes on a Katy Keene/Riverdale Crossover

TVGuide.com | 8/8/2019 | Amanda Bell
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/08/04/1f7d93a9-5a1f-4d2e-93a4-850e87e18505/thumbnail/1300x867/d07e450aa39f997544f0eb1e9865fd1f/190804-katy-keene.jpg

The CW's upcoming Riverdale spin-off Katy Keene will be quite a bit lighter in tone than the original series, but as much as it shies away from cultists and big scary attack bears, Katy Keene still has something in common with Riverdale — chiefly, the connections between the characters.

TV Guide spoke with Lucy Hale, who plays aspiring fashion designer Katy Keene, and Ashleigh Murray, who reprises her role as singer Josie McCoy, about their characters' relationships with the people back in Riverdale. When asked which characters they'd most like to see make a cameo on the new show, one name made it to both of their wish lists: Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes)!

Katy - Veronica - Friends - Veronica - Hale

"I think it's mentioned that Katy and Veronica are friends, so I think Veronica popping on by would be fun," said Hale.

In addition to Veronica, Murray also thinks there's some serious potential to bring a few other Riverdale favorites to the Big Apple.

Kevin - Casey - Cott - Theater - Time

"Kevin [Casey Cott], definitely. He's really big into musical theater, and where else would you go for a wonderful time in musical theater other than...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity