Three-year-old Orlando boy dies after getting stuck inside of a front-loading washing machine

Mail Online | 8/7/2019 | Stephanie Haney For
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo:

A three-year-old boy died on Sunday after becoming trapped inside a front-loading washing machine in Orlando.

Police said the incident appeared to be a tragic accident that occurred during playtime with his sibling in the family's laundry room.

Child - Hospital

The child was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Data from Consumer Reports shows that more than 2,000 children each year are either hurt or killed in incidents involving washing machines or dryers.

'It - Scenario - Jim - Nanni - Product

'It’s certainly is a tragic scenario,' Jim Nanni, a product testing engineer for Consumer Reports, told Click Orlando.

After the boy was discovered to be in the washing machine, emergency responders were called to the scene on Sunday where paramedics performed CPR on the boy.

Child - Lake - Como - Circle - Home

The child was then taken from his Lake Como Circle home to Arnold Palmer Children’s Medical Center, where he later died.

It was not immediately clear how long the child had been trapped in the washing machine before he was found.

Incident - Investigation - Access - Home

As the incident remains under investigation, access to the home was restricted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!