Camila Cabello, Cole Sprouse, Stephan James Celebrate at Variety’s Power of Young Hollywood Party

Variety | 8/7/2019 | Angelique Jackson

Camila Cabello, Stephan James and Cole Sprouse took center stage as the brightest young talents in the industry converged on h club for the Variety Power of Young Hollywood party presented by Freeform, on Tuesday night.

“I’m so excited to be here and the pictures just came out today and he’s so great,” Cabello told Variety on the red carpet, arriving just moments after Sprouse. “My sister [Sofia Cabello], who’s 12, is just absolutely freaking out right now. Oh, like ‘Riverdale.’ Like has it tattooed on her tummy…She going to get to meet him…She will die.”

Time - Shoot - Sprouse - Variety - Cover

“I had a really great time on the shoot,” Sprouse told Variety of his cover shoot experience. “I also do a little bit of photography, so it’s always interesting seeing what photos they choose. But yeah, it’s an incredible honor.”

James loved being part of the power trio.

Fan - Cole…he - Photo - Shoot - Months

“I’m a big fan of Cole…he shot me in a photo shoot a few months back and he’s been so nice. And Camilla, I’m a fan of her. I’m looking forward to dancing and turning up, hopefully to some of her songs,” the 25-year-old told Variety, shaking his hips to Cabello’s hit “Señorita.” He later took to the floor to celebrate the well-deserved honor, before the tunes of DJ Daisy O’Dell caused an epic dance circle to break out.

400 guests packed the rooftop event including Variety’s Young Hollywood Impact honoree Marsai Martin, Asher Angel, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” standout Julia Butters, and “Euphoria” stars Storm Reid,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!