Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/07/14/16997050-0-image-a-7_1565184120928.jpg
A hotel guest has died after contracting Legionnaires disease from bacteria in the air at the Sheraton in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cameo Garrett, 49, died on July 9 of coronary artery disease aggravated by Legionella.
Cases - Hotel - Officials - Possibles - Diagnoses
She was one of 12 lab-confirmed cases linked to the hotel, but officials are probing 61 other possibles diagnoses.
Garrett, who lives just outside Atlanta, spent a day at the Sheraton on June 29 for a service industry conference.
Days - Stomach - Problems - Father - Al
In the days after, she came down with stomach problems, according to her father, Al Garrett, who lives two hours away in Augusta.
Wake Up To Breaking News!